Any children’s party is merrier with a jumping castle! It is a real wow factor that is perfect for kid’s celebrations like birthday parties, Christmas parties and summer parties. If you’re planning a kid’s party in AU for your son or daughter, getting a jumping castle hire in Perth or any part of the locality also means setting up safety procedures in place to make sure everyone enjoys.
Despite the fun nature of a bouncy, jumping castle, there are still some dangers lurking at every corner once the fun reaches an abusive point. When it comes to children, their safety should be the top priority and factor that will decide which is which in a kid’s party, especially when it comes to these jumping castles. Before the big event, safety considerations must be set in place to prevent any future concerns in safety.
Listed below are some things to consider when hiring a jumping castle hire in Perth or any part of Australia. Also included are safety precautions when setting up the actual bouncy castle in the premises. By asking these questions, you can find out not only the safest but also the most appropriate looking jumping or bouncy castle for the event. These jumping or bouncy castles come in different shapes and sizes. To determine which one is the most suitable castle for your event, here are some questions you need to answer:
– What is the event about? Who is it for? With this, you can determine the design or the aesthetics of the bouncy or jumping castle hire in Perth or any part of Australia that you will get.
– What is the age bracket of the possible users? With this, you can decide what the bouncy castle size and suitability will be.
– How wide is the space available in the venue where I can set the castle on? Can the space accommodate the sand or anchor weights and the blower?
Considerations when choosing the location to set-up the castle on:
– The ground should be flat and even. There should be enough room around the castle to allow the users to get on and off easily.
– There should also be enough space to avoid collision with the electrical cords and extension cables, sand bags or anchor weights, and the fan or blower.
– There should be a rain cover above the castle.
– There should also be safety rubber mats on the entrance and exit doors of the bouncy castle.
Considerations on adult supervision and guidance.
– A responsible adult should be the appointed person to check the happenings in and out of the bouncy castle at all times.
– The responsible adult should be the one to direct the user’s entry and exit.
– The responsible adult should see to it that there aren’t too many people inside the jumping castle simultaneously.
– The responsible adult should watch the belongings of the users.
– The responsible adult should make sure the safety rules are always met by each user inside the bouncy castle.
– The responsible adult should put a stop to any unruly behavior happening inside the jumping castle to avoid causing unnecessary rowdiness or even injuries.
A fun jumping and bouncy castle will offer many hours of fun and excitement to any children’s event and celebration once these above precautions can be followed by everyone.