Category Archives: Uncategorized
Isn’t physical fitness always a major concern of everyone regardless of their diets? Many people are concerned majorly in finding ways and means to keep fit and be healthy. If that is your concern for them, then personal training courses are here. These courses are aimed at equipping the students with knowledge, skills and attitudes to develop you in this dynamic profession. The training develops, inspires and propels the students to prosper intellectually, physically and emotionally in the ever dynamic world to ensure that people are fit and living healthy lives. Personal training courses offer a fascinating field that an individual can pursue which can make the student work all over the world without any limits.
What will it take for one to join personal training courses?
To join personal training one must at least have a background of exercise science. The would-be trainer must possess the following qualities:
• Be friendly to the clients, so as to make training interesting because it involves working with people.
• Be outgoing and have a positive attitude towards physical exercises
• Be innovative and creative
• Possess good communication skills. Communications include both verbal and non-verbal signal. Therefore, one should be able to communicate effectively as communication plays a major role in the training both verbally and non-verbally
• Should be a good motivator by encouraging the clients to participate in the exercise.
• Should have a strong foundation in the exercise science
• Should possess the capacity to demonstrate and supervise movements
• Should have effective screening tools
• Should constantly come up safe designs of exercise
What are the basics of the course?
Personal training has five fundamental components which include:
• Muscular strength; which entails muscle contraction one time in a specific exercise. This is normally tested by use of the bench press, deadlift, chest press and leg press.
• Muscular endurance; which entails contraction of muscles repeatedly in a specific movement. This tests different body organs at a given time; can be done using sit-ups, pull-ups
• Cardiovascular endurance entails the ability of the heart and lungs to deliver oxygen to the body.
• Flexibility entails movements of the joints.
• Body composition which is the proportion of lean and fat mass in the body.
Values of the course
The course aims at achieving the following values at the end of the training period:
• Inspiring students at achieving healthy living in the society and increasing life expectancy through exercise.
• Broaden perspectives used in the exercising and fitness practices by being creative and innovative.
• To transform lives by ensuring and advising people are regularly exercising and to observe proper diet.
• Being responsive to the community’s needs and values through creating awareness about the relevance of the exercise.
• Promoting societal culture, values and belief through celebrating achievement
All in all, the personal training career has a scope of study that enables the trainer to enhance the components of fitness and to live a healthy life. Additionally, it inspires the student to develop holistically, both mentally and physically in the ever changing world throughout their lives. The knowledge, skills and attitude obtained enables empowers the trainee students to be able to face and handle the various health and fitness challenges.
The majority of travelers are now choosing to book online rather than going through the traditional phone booking or visiting the travel agency down the next street. Online booking offers convenience in our increasingly busy lifestyles, along with multiple options for buyers and is now much preferred by many travelers. As a business in the travel and hospitality industry, you can leverage this online shift by investing in the best online booking software for your business.
When it comes to choosing the right online booking software, tour operators are generally swamped by a variety of options to pick from. There are hundreds of companies offering one solution or another to help you capture the online travel market. With so many options in the marketplace, finding the right booking option for your company can be a tough task for anyone. Here is a simple guide that you can use in order to find what suits you best:
Determine the costs involved
When it comes to online booking software, you can choose between two main options. These include the free software and the paid software options. Free software might be free but it will not offer you the full potential in order to maximize on the direct bookings via your website portals. Free software always has limited functionality and is very basic. You are unlikely to personalize the customer experience with this kind of software tool. With the paid software tools, you can get greater flexibility and robust functionality for your software tool.
If you have chosen to go ahead with the paid software option, there are cost factors which are involved such as the setup and training for your staff, the support as well as the licensing fee which can be a fixed fee or a commission-based pricing for your software. With the fixed fee pricing, you can expect a predictable pricing model with lower monthly rates. This is also good for scalability as you can scale it up gradually as you grow your business. In the commission-based pricing model, you will only pay a fee when you get a booking. Commission-based models will also cost you more when your business grows and you are forced to pay hefty commissions to the software vendor.
What Kind of Features do You Want?
The online booking software generally comes with a host of requirements and it is necessary to assess your business and decide on the kind of features that you will require. There are numerous features that you can get in an online booking software tool depending on the package that you purchase. These can include features such as real-time booking, cloud-based features, multiple payment options, language settings, currency settings, email customization, voucher and promotional code management, local support features for your website, the distribution channel management, and much more.
If you are looking for such online booking software, you can try out netbookings. The software tool has been designed for business owners and has modules that can support various hospitality sectors ranging from spas to small hotels, tour and charter operators, and various leisure-based operations. The netbookings platform is also well suited for businesses that require the booking of various kinds of services. With a track record of offering a robust booking solution for multi-faceted businesses, netbookings is an ideal vendor that will take your business to the next level.