Tips for Getting the Best Deal on Marquee Hire
Not everyone has the spending money of famous celebrities to have a high end wedding with marquee. However, it is the most sought after type of wedding preparation because of the romantic and intimate setup. If you are planning to have a marquee wedding, it is important to do your research ahead of time so you can get the best deals. Sure, setting up a marquee can be expensive. But if you look hard enough for the best marquee hire in Sydney, you can make your dream wedding come true without breaking the bank.
It is all about timing and knowing the industry well to help you get the marquee of your dreams at a price you can afford. Below are tips you can use to get the best price when working with a marquee hire in Sydney:
• Look as thoroughly as you can. This is no time to get lazy – if you want a marquee for your wedding but have a limited budget to work with, you need to get quotes from multiple sources. Ideally, gather estimates from at least 6 suppliers. Take the time to research for reviews on each of these suppliers. You want to ensure that you have scoured the industry thoroughly for the best deals.
• Avoid booking marquees on peak season or weekends. The law of supply and demand applies in the wedding industry, particularly for marquee hires and rentals. If possible, avoid booking for events on weekends or peak season as this can cause the rental prices to double or triple, depending on the demand! It is also good to have an idea of the regular cost of marquee hire so you can compare the prices when doing your research and comparison.
• Book them in advance. There are certain suppliers that offer an early booking discount. If you can find one, grab it! However, it is important to choose a marquee hire company that you are confident about hiring and not just because that have a discount offer!
• Check the inclusions in the marquee hire package. Does it include setup and restoration? What other decorative accessories (such as linings, carpets and draperies) can you get from the package? It is important to know what you can get for a certain price to be able to estimate its actual value.
• Do not just hire the marquee rental company recommended by or tied up with your venue. You need to find a marquee company that fits within your budget and decorative requirements. In addition, you will stand at securing an even better deal with an independent marquee hire compared to those referred by your other suppliers. When the venue manager recommends any company, do not say “yes” right away.
If you want a marquee wedding or hosting an outdoor event, get a marquee hire in Sydney with Absolute Party Hire. Aside from marquees, they also offer a wide range of equipment suited for your party planning needs – from catering equipment, to urns and decorations, you name it! To learn more about their services, visit their website at http://absolutepartyhire.com.au/.